14 Oct Shhh! 20 terms you will triumph with in Amazon
Don’t you know where to start in amazon? Don´t panic! Many companies and brands are overwhelmed by the complex system of this ecommerce giant.
However, from Amazing, as a digital marketing agency specialized in Amazon, we are going to tell you which are the 20 key terms to dominate and 100% squeeze the possibilities of the platform since day one. Take notes!
- ACOS (Advertising Cost of Sales): is the main metric to assess the investment in advertising between the sales.
- ROAS: this is the return of ad spend.
- A+ Content: the A+ pages include enriched contents and added value to the products.
- A9: Amazon search engine algorithm.
- Amazon Advertising: Amazon Advertising platform.
- Amazon DSP: Amazon programmatic advertising platform.
- FBA (Fulfilment by Amazon): refers to those products managed logistically by Amazon.
- Amazon Prime: it´s Amazon premium subscription program.
- ARA Basic and ARA Premium: Amazon Retail Analytics basic (ARA) and (ARAP) are the main tools of sales analysis.
- ASIN (Amazon Standard Identification Number): is the code that Amazon uses to identify the products.
- Keyword: keyword used by users when they are using the search engines.
- Brand Store: customized product store available to the own-brand sellers on Amazon.
- Buy Box: yellow purchase button located on the product detail page.
- Flash Offer: special offers in Amazon for a limited time.
- Detail Page: detailed information page of every unique product in the platform.
- Pantry Amazon: service for prime customers specialized in supermarket product service for prime customers
- Ranking: is the product position according to the number of sales in a specific category.
- Rating: the average rating, from 1 to 5 stars, that the product gets from the users.
- Seller Central: Sales platform in the Amazon marketplace.
- Vendor Central: Sales platform to the Amazon vendors.
You can count on the Amazing team, a company that brings together specialists with years of experience at Amazon under a single methodology. To get a proposal without commitment, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org