This website is operated by Amazing Sales Consulting SL, from now on Amazing and onwards also referred to as“we”. You can collect information about how you use this website. The Privacy Notice describes how we collect information, how we use it, and the rights you have according to this information.
As a business, we are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of all individuals we interact. We process personal information on an uninterrupted way, in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
In this Privacy Notice we explain:
- What personal information will be collected on this website.
- How we use this personal information.
- How we store your personal information.
- How we secure your personal information.
- Whether we disclose or share your personal information.
- Your rights over the personal information you have provided to us.
- Our responsibility for website links.
- How to contact us.
In the “supplementary information” section of this Privacy Notice, we explain what is meant by ‘personal information’ and other terms used in this notice.
The personal information collected on this website
We also collect personal information about you when you use any of the interactive elements of the site. For example, when you fill out forms on the web or when you post a comment on the web blog. We do not collect sensitive information like political or religious beliefs, ethnic background, sexual orientation, health data or sensitive information.
@amazingagency.io and we will remove that information from our records as soon as possible.
How we use your personal information
Unless when we are required by law, we will only use personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide specific information or a service you have requested from us. For example, if you have subscribed to our Newsletter or you have have submitted a request regarding a job opportunity on this website, we will only use your e-mail address to respond to these requests. Without your consent, we will not use your contact details for any other purpose.
We ensure to always have an appropriate legal basis for dealing with your personal information. In most cases, the processing of personal information is based on: a) our legitimate interest to provide the services you request from us, or improving your relationship with us; or b) your consent if is necessary.
How we store your personal information
We are committed to ensure your personal information is stored securely and confidentially for as long as is necessary for the process for which it was collected to take place. Once that information is not needed, we delete it.
From time to time, we ask other group members or service providers to help us to manage the information technology systems that are necessary to treat your personal information. Some of these systems may be located in foreign countries, which are not within the European Economic Area (EEA), where the level of data protection has not been considered sufficient by the European Commission.
We will only transfer your information to a service provider when we are satisfied with the level of protection they provide, in order to ensure the integrity and security of any information handled, and in accordance with the privacy and data protection laws. These measures must include the use of common contractual clauses, the EU-US Privacy shield, the Switzerland-US Privacy shield or your consent. You may request more information about the legal security measures used for those transfers through the contact details contained in this Privacy Notice.
How we protect your personal information
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent the illegal or unauthorized use, the access or the accidental lost of personal information. In addition, we ensure that our providers also have those measures.
Information Shared and Disseminated
We do not sell or rent personal and identifiable information to any third party.
We can disclose personal information for legal process, for example, in response to a court order, subpoena or law enforcement request from the agency, or when we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action with respect to illegal activities, and as required by law.
We may need to share your personal information with other members of Amazing Sales Consulting SL or third parties who provide services to us. This may involve the transfer of your personal information to countries outside the European Economic Area. However, we will only transfer your personal information to a service provider, or abroad, when we are confident appropriate levels of protection exist to protect the integrity and security of the information treated, and in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
Your rights over the personal information you have provided to us
- If you want to stop receiving our information, click on the link “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the e-mail. If you wish to unsubscribe completely, please contact us using the contact details below.
- If you would like us to remove your details from our records, please contact us using the contact details below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that we may need to retain certain information by law and/or for a legitimate purpose for our business.
European Economic Area Users
If you are in the European Economic Area, you are entitled to (with some exceptions and restrictions):
- If you do not agree with the treatment of your personal information, including your Profile. You may object at any time and we will stop treating information with you do not agree, unless we have legitimate reasons to continue that treatment;
- Accessing your personal information. If you make this type of request, and we still retain personal information about you, we must tell you, including a copy and a description of the information and why we treat it;
- Requesting the deletion of your personal information in certain circumstances;
- Requesting a restriction on the processing of your personal data in certain situations. Upon you request, we can also continue to store your personal information, but not treat it while the restriction is active.
- Where the treating of your personal information is based on your previous consent, withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawing the consent does not mean that uses we have done of your personal information previously to withdrawal are illegal.
- Filing a complaint with your local data protection authority about the collection or use of your personal information. For example, in Spain the local data protection authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency..
If you exercise the above mentioned rights and we have a question about your identity, we may need to ask you for information to complete that identity.
If you live within the European Economic Area and would like to exercise some of these rights in relation to your personal information through this website, please contact us through the contact details below. We will consider and respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
Our responsibility for links to other websites
This Privacy Notice can be updated periodically to reflect changes in correct practice law or changes in our practices respect to the treatment of personal information. If you do not agree with the changes, please do not continue to use our website. You should check this notice regularly to know the status of updates. This notice was last updated on May 23, 2018.
If you have any questions about the scope of our Privacy Notice, or would like to exercise any of the rights mentioned in this Privacy Notice, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In this section we explain some of the terms we use in this Privacy Notice.
“Personal information” is any information related to you (which you can be identified).
“Profile” refers to the automatic use of personal information to learn certain details about people, such as analysing or predicting their job performance, beliefs, financial situation, personal preferences, interests, behaviour, location or movements.